BOOM is...
a loud, deep, resonant sound
a movable arm over a DJ, carrying a mic
a period of great prosperity or rapid growth
Steve Shannon's BOOM BOOM room is ALL THAT! Let's talk about it.

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Can you hear the
BOOM!


So I'm 3 weeks into building the muscular body I've always wanted at Premier Fitness and I'm finding something deep inside I 
DO NOT recognize.

Driving Through The Pain

My familiar friends are still around:
The pain around the 4" titanium screw in my left foot
The pain in my right leg from tearing away all the ligaments that hold my quad to my knee
Blah, blah blah...

I'm the guy who just hung it up after it started to hurt.  Couldn't focus, didn't care, how could it be good to keep going when I hurt... blah, blah, blah.

I don't know where this ability to rip right through it is coming from.


Squeezing out sets of bicep curls until my arms are screaming.
So many squats I can't sit down without falling into the chair.
I worked my legs so hard this week that I almost threw up twice.
3 weeks ago it took me 20 minutes to do a mile on the treadmill,
2 weeks ago... 15 minutes,
NOW 11 minutes!
And the knee and foot aren't pleased!  But I don't seem to care.

I've got a goal... ALL THE REST IS BULLSHIT!

If I can do this... YOU CAN DO THIS!

March 4, 2011
Today

almost 50lbs lost and from near 40% body fat to 20.64%


And I'm not done yet!!!!!!!!!!!

We must be ferocious... SO LOUD, THEY'RE AFRAID OF US!!!!
My dog, Pacino, doesn't like shovels... me neither

ImpressTheOppositeSexBOOM
Has your game been suffering?  Here's a great way to give it a boost... Tip The Bartender WELL!  New (Harris Interactive) research says one of the Fastest ways to turn off a date is to nickel and dime the bartender.  More than half of women in the survey said they wouldn't go on another date with someone who didn't leave a tip.  63% of women said they find guys who leave good tips for bartenders more appealing.  60% of men said the same thing.  I have worked in nightclubs since the age of 16 and this research is DEAD ON!

BootyBOOM
SOFIA VERGARA loves thin, tight, stretchy pants.  And I love when people take pictures of her in thin, tight, stretchy pants.  You will too!

View the entire EPIC gallery here.

SeXmasBOOM
The holidays are a time to reunite with family, which makes certain things tricky:  Try having intimate relations with your spouse when you have relatives sleeping on an air mattress in the next room.

4 Ways To Get IT Done!
1. Long showers
2. Set the alarm for the middle of the night when everyone else is asleep or before everyone gets up.  Keep the volume down Cletus!
3. Take a nap.  Prepared the big meal, now you're exhausted and you need to 'lay down' for awhile.  Then your spouse will need to 'check on you'
4. Bribery.  "Here's 50 bucks, why don't ya'll go bowling while we --clean up--"


Merry Christmas to you and your family!  Let the stress go, have some treats and enjoy each other!

Let's make 2012 BOOM like a ... (Samuel L. Jackson's word)!!!!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment